Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All done.

Apologies for my complete lack of updates for almost a month. The Degree Show is now all done and us 4th years are taking our work down during the next 2 weeks. I can't believe that 4 years at university has flown by so quickly. I have lots of snippets of the show to post, once I sort through all of my photos etc, so watch this space!
In the meantime, check out this review of the show- including my work :)

http://wearecaravan.tumblr.com/post/6039069502/its-a-dun-deel

I also got a mention in the Dundee Courier at the beginning of the show, which was very unexpected. With such a huge number of students showing work (over 300) and around 80 in Fine Art alone, it is lovely to be picked out of that many people and get a bit of coverage.

Before I go, I just want to thank all the people who came along to this year's Degree Show and the many people who spent time looking at my work and talking to me about it.

More soon.

1 comment: